Thursday, March 18, 2010

When is enough, enough?

When is enough, enough? I've been pondering this question for quite sometime. It doesn't have an exact answer I figured out that much. But seriously there's a breaking point on every situation you can ever imagine. And I personally have a breaking point and quite recently I have reached and surpassed my breaking point. you can typically tell when I've reached my breaking point because I'll yell at you quite seriously or ignore you. You can't trick me and when I say no once and you ask again I'm gonna blow my top soon. No means no! And just because you ask a couple thousand times doesn't mean I'll tell you. Chances are I'll end up REALLY mad at you because you didn't know when to leave well enough alone. Some secrets can't be told because they aren't yours to tell. And when people say they don't want to tell you don't go pawning around trying to find people to tell you what the secret is. Because then you and your source will be in so much more trouble than normal because you obviously weren't smart enough to know when to leave well enough alone! And it's a complete disrespect to that person because they trusted you not to take it any farther and you did against there better wishes. So from that I concluded enough is enough when someone says No the FIRST time not the one thousandth time where you could possibly cause them to blow their tops. People don't enjoy being pestered or guilted into telling you something they may have not wanted you to know. Enough is when that person says cut it out the FIRST time. If you don't know when to leave well enough alone you obviously don't deserve half the respect these people give you because there's a big difference between being friends and putting up with you. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment