Sunday, March 14, 2010

Progress

I would be lying if I said that thus far nothing has been at least partially fixed. So progress has been happening. Some people still haven't chosen their sides while others have come to an understanding and chosen. But thankfully everything has managed to come to a simple simmer making the atmosphere really light and finally some what peaceful. For once everything is falling into place I may find a puzzle piece that doesn't fit from time to time but now that is easily fixed. I personally have learned to except my surrondings and the people in my life that make it special. I owe those people a lot because for a while they were my life rafts I depended upon them for survival. For those of you who know me, know that being either really loud or really quiet makes me the odd, extremely independent, kooky, spazy person I am. So depending on others isn't all that much like me. At that point in time I felt let down, unaware of anything but my problems. I was so lost and they were the only people that could lead me back to shore. I trusted them and in return they never betrayed me. So when I find myself sitting in a corner of my bedroom crying my eyes out I stop and seee how I simply just need to find their guidance once again and the weight of the world on my shoulders vanishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment