Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Caring Comes from the Heart

Caring is defiently more intimate than some people think it to be. So you could basically call caring love. When you care about someone your willing to do anything for them even risk your own life for them. I care about many people my friends and my family. My famous pharse is you have to love someone enough to let them go. If any of my friends died I'd be crying for a days and I'd miss a week of school (breaking my perfect attendence). They're my life, my inspiration and my will to keep going. When you care about someone you feel guitly when you hurt (emotinally) them. You suck it up and apologize no matter how hard that is for you to do.You can't stand the idea of them being mad at you. Believe it or not apologizing helps way more than most people think because it shows your commitment to them and that they're willing to go the distance for them because you care. Although as we all know it doesn't fix everything because fixing something takes time and work. When you care about someone you want to be brutally honest because in the long run they'll be more happy that you told them the truth. That is especially important in relationships. Truthfulness. I always try my best to be truthful with my friends and when I'm not I often feel guilty. I feel really bad overall. Courage to do the right thing for your friends is also needed. Don't let them make stupid mistakes that they'll later regret. I'm glad I have friends like that. Friends that keep pushing me to do what I need to do so I don't regret it later. They support me even if they don't always agree with what I'm doing. They care about me enough to tell me when I simply need to shut the heck up. Which sometimes I need. A little bit of tough love comes with caring too. Being nice and kind but being serious when it gets down to bussines. All and all that pretty much sums caring up. But remeber this list is always being added to so figure out some things of your own to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment