Sunday, April 25, 2010

Letting Go and Moving On

Letting go can be harder than one can imagine it takes time and determination. But you can be determined to let go and it can end up not happening. Truthfully determination isn't the right word open minded, yes open-mined that is the correct word. You need to be open to letting go. You must be open to change. And just because you let go doesn't mean your guranted to move on. They come as a pair and unfortunately there is no way out of it. You can't let go without moving on. And you can't move on without letting go first. Ignoring that crucial rule could mean reliving what you already went through. I know that because I neglected that very important rule of life. I kept trying to tell myself what I should and shouldn't feel but that's not how it works. The heart wants what the heart wants and as humans there's nothing we can do to change that. I fall all the time. I make mistakes. I get embarrassed. But it's only healthy to let go of those moments and move on. They're not worth holding onto. True they are still memoires and they will someday re-surface but when we don't have to worry about them. And we shouldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment