Saturday, April 24, 2010

Love, Life and Everything in between

As all of my readers know I don't often write about love although I do talk about guys quite a bit, but I've never written about it unfortunately I don't really plan on it. These past two weeks have been a repeat in history for me. Did I do it right this time? Nope, I messed it up again but this time I don't regret it as much. I don't see it as a loss. But this week I've learned about 5 more life lessons that I'll probaly write about later. But the important thing that I've learned is how to see right past stupid acts that people believe are covering everything up. And seeing a direct pattern in my torment that led me on a straight path to the truth I knew was there all along. So for once I was right and it feels good but I can't share it with anyone sadly because they all would never believe me. And especially now after all that has happened they especially wouldn't believe me. But I've learned how to move on, something I had been trying so hard to accomplish before and finally did. It was exciting at first but soon led me to see what I had earlier not seen. The truth. This week I struggled tremendsly through history repetion and the way things played out this time around. I took that much needed step back to assess the situation. I learned to let go of things that really aren't worth it. I've fallein in love before not offically but I've felt it. I know how it feels to have your heart ripped out and stomped on. I know more than you give me credit for. I've been bullied, been treated like dirt, and had bad days. Do I always come out on top? No! I've had to work REALLY hard to be where I'm at. I haven't just had everything handed to me on a golden platter. Money doesn't buy everything. It doesn't buy grades, athletic skills, acting and singing talent. Those are things you must work at. True some come easier than others but not always. If you want something you work for it. I apply that to everything I do. This year is gonna be different for me I'm out to prove myself go out with a bang. I owe myself that much to finally be somebody. I've lastly learned on numerous occasions who I am as a person. I'm really stubborn and always like to be right but I'm determined to make a difference in my life and other people's lives

No comments:

Post a Comment