Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rememberance

I remeber that time when I had lost all hope. I was dazed and confused. I no longer knew what I wanted. I was convinced I would never make it through the storm. But for one brief second in time I saw a sliver of light only to later realize it was only a figment of my imagination. And when I finally made it to the light house I brought the storm with me to that town. The storm has subsided for now but we all see it silently lurking in the distance waiting for the right moment to come rain one our parade. We all know what we have in store and we're ready for it. We're ready for whatever life throws at us. We're prepared. We're not afraid. We stand together or we might as well not stand at all. We finally all understand. Every puzzle piece has finally fallen into place after a long while. I've been really lucky to have gone through everything I went through and still make it out on top. I'm so grateful for everything that has happened to me good and bad. I no longer regret anything about my life. I've learned how to accept failures and losses. To learn from my mistakes and pick myself up when I stumble. I've learned that there may be I wish I did this instead but we have no time machines you can't go back in time to fix it. You've got to fix it or live with it in the time we live in. Life isn't always going to be black and white its wayyy more complex than that. I'd like to remeber everybody who's at one point helped me in my life. People that deserve some sort of gratitude even if they don't know what they did. I miss almost every moment of my life and when a minute passes it surprises me when a day passes I'm in shock when a month passes I'm still shocked. When a year passes I don't know what to do with myself. I guess some of us take fore guranted how fast time goes by and how each moment is precious. For anybody who's reading this take a moment whether it be a minute or an hour to remeber all the people that have made a difference in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment