Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heart Break

Whenever mosr people hear this they immediatly pair it with a break-up. But when I think of it I think of situations that can cause you a lot of pain emotionally. For example I personally have been going through a lot of heart breack and heart ache because I'm torn between doing what's best for me and giving up what I love so dearly and would give my life to protect. I know for a fact I don't use as much courage as I have and never admit to what truly matters. Emotional pain you go through could be considered heart ache or heart break. I wish the world could be ten times more happy than we are and then just maybe we could all get along in peace like so many people want. My only wish on the regards of heart break are that I wish mor epople could see what it is their doing that hurts other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment