Monday, February 22, 2010

Truth of Life

It's fun to tease your friends. For me a couple of my friends are equivalent to sisters. They understand where I'm coming from. If you know me you know that I don't tease very often and when I'm serious I don't back down. I get mad slightly easily. I at this point absoluteley HATE drama. I hate how some people make everything up to be so extravagant empasising the things that really don't matter. People play games with the wrong people. They obviously don't know who they're messing with! So let's get down to bussiness. You can't play for both teams eventually you have to choose. That's the down right truth of the matter. Life isn't a game it can't be played and then put away and then taken back out again. It's a never ending roller coaster. Which needs to be enjoyed because unfortunatly you can never get off and decide to switch to the scrambler. You can only have a foot in both boats for so long with out falling. What you decide defines who you are and what you stand for. It can considerably change the course of your entire life. The point is you can't please everybody and some people eventually slip through the cracks. There's a difference between having fun and teasing and making fun of and pleasing everybody. I see it everyday and at this point I can't possibly be pleased by anyone by certain people. These people have proved that they chose their team and they're sticking by it. They don't try to please everyone they don't live by the rules. They live through their hearts they know what they have to do and they may not know where there going but they defiently know how to get there. They know how to make me smile and laugh and just enjoy life. Then theres the people that try to fool into thinking that it's alright. When in reality it really isn't and you can see right through there phony game. There liars and cheaters and stealers. Living life on thin ice. I mean how long can truly live when you live like that. Disrespecting the people you don't care about just to get close to the people that you want. This is no way to live life if you can't learn to at least respect everyone then how do you expect to be respected in return? Life is something worth living so don't make it a battlefield! Enjoy it! Love it! Grasp it! And learn from your mistakes. I'm sick of putting up with everything fighting what seems like the worlds battles. I want that calm peaceful playfulness I used to have with my friends. But now only have with the friends I have known all my life. I don't want to elaborate on her but she's amzing, wonderful, talented and knows how to live life. She doesn't take ANYTHING for guranted and that's what I love about her. It feels so natrual as if it was meant to be. I wish I could feel that way all the time everywhere. So to sum things up you can't change anything by avoiding the truth and if you need your space to choose that boat then pull away. You answer to no one but yourself. You don't owe anybody anything. If anybody tells you otherwise it's a free country and it's your life and you have to be able to risk ruining it

No comments:

Post a Comment