Monday, January 11, 2010

Chances

How many times have you been given a second chance by anyone? Have you ever thought that you could run out of chances? I've given out soo many chances never thinking of the impression I would make. People just think that they can be like please please forgive me and they have an automatic ticket back into my life. But lately I've been getting sick of it. I've had ENOUGH and will no longer give out chances to people who don't deserve my prescense. I may seem a bit conceited when saying this but wouldn;t yuou when someone has literally been ripping out your heart and stepping on it for longer than I can remeber? Some people deserve chance and others don't because osme are willing to prove themselves well others just want in so they can cause you more pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment