Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Something Definitly Worth Reading

The poem I'm about to present is my favorite and touchs me all the time. Well I hope you life it!

I had closed the door upon my heart
wouldn't let anyone in,
I had trusted and loved only to be hurt
but, that would never happen again

I had locked the door and tossed the key as far
as far and as hard as I could,
love would never enter there again
my heart was closed for good.

Then you came into my life
and made me change my mind
just when I thought that tiny key
was impossible to fine

That's when you held out your hand
and proved to me I was wrong
Inside your palm was the key to my heart...
You had it all along


I've always loved this poem since the minute I read it. Just so you know I didn't write it. I somehow acquired it during a contest I was in charge of and totally fell in love with it. I keep it by my bed so I can always look at it. So I can always keep it close to my heart. So I know hope never disappears completely. It only gets lost or confused but it never dies. Hold onto you key and keep it close.

No comments:

Post a Comment