Monday, July 12, 2010

I Just Want You to Know.....

How much you hurt me.How much I wish I could change time. How much I wish she never existed. How much I still hate you. How much I miss you. How hard it's become for me. That you helped make me who I am today and you'll always be in my heart no matter what happens between us. And finally I'll never forget you. So many people have touched me and most of these people are as distant to me as japan is to new england. But none the less they touched me just as much as my close friends have. Your social status, feelings towards me, and everything in between don't matter to me. But all the people I've come across on my never ending path of life have all touched my heart and helped mold me. Whether their influence be positive or negative I'm grateful for them. Because without them I wouldn't be who I am today. Who knows if you'd even be reading this. The people who I hate have touched me more than they will ever know. They've shown me the person I don't want to be. The person I'll never let myself be. Sometimes I feel like people think I've got my life figured out. What I want to do. Where I'm going. Who I'm gonna be. But like any teenager I don't. I just play the never ending game of life day by day. Taking on whatever life throws at me and dealing with it. Yes I'm not perfect so I tend to stumble from time to time. Make mistakes. Believe it or not there's so much about my life I regret. Parts of my life I never want to relive. Those are the moments I bury deep in my backyard. The moments I'll find myself digging up someday because their pain will no longer hurt me. I just want you to know that I know that sometimes all you can do is your best and from now on I'm excepting that. I'm excepting that from everybody that's all I can expect. Thank you for being there when I needed you and for making your own mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment