Sunday, May 23, 2010

Never

Never wil I be that sam giggly untouched girl I once was. The girl that some people thought I still was.I'm not fool. I see right through games and foolish acts. And I know who I can truly trust. Maybe some people would surprise you. Maybe not. But they sure do surprise me sometimes. Shock me at others. Never will I treat another soul the way some treat me. Although I do have prelogged ideas of some people but I always treat others the way I would want others to treat me. Even if they don't treat me all that nicely. The Golden Rule. That's what some people say they like about me. I'm not judgemental I wait until I truly know a person to judge them or make a final idea of them. I'm defiently not proud of some of the things I've done. Some of the ways I've acted. Even some of the things I've said. But truth be told I'm brutally honest. I HATE lying. It makes me sick. And when people say just act it, like you do on stage. But I just can't. I like to leave that on the stage because that's where it belongs. Where it can hurt no one. But I have to be truthful I have acted some parts of my life to benefit me. To shield everything that goes on inside. To shield everything that I have no one to tell. The endless pages of this blog is made up of many things, I've never told anybody. So you guys as my readers now are all my secret-keepers. And I hope you can see eye to eye with me now. Understand my battles and who I am. I want more than ever to lead a normal life and be respected by the people that obviously have no idea what respect is. And for people to stop calling me Simonne. We don't even look alike! But all and all I love my life for what it is. And what it could be. I want to see where life takes me and just hope that I turn out all right. Sometimes life doesn't always go as planned and I've learned that. I miss the person I was but at the same time I don't. Because I'm learning to embrace who I am and who I want to be. I can't do much dwelling on the past it won't do you much good because you can't change it and you must live with the results or consquences so my advice to you is look to the past to find the answers for the future. The past is merely a window into the future even if we don't realize it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment