Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Save Your Heart

All day I've had my favorite song stuck in my head and I'm slightly annoyed by it. But I can't stop thinking about what i means to me. And who it means to me. By the way the song is Save Your Heart by Mayday Parade and in case you haven't heard it I'll put it up on my youtube bar. Anyways it's an amazing song and who it made me think of surprised me a lot. I mean I always knew that deep down I had some feelings for him but I never thought this song of such meaning would make me think of him. Would make the feelings come up, from the seep down. The whole thing I just can't stop thinking about. Yes I'm still young so no I don't know who really is the one and I kinda want to stay young for a while. But that is kinf of what the song is about just so you know. Either way I now find myself emotionally attached to this kid that I want nothing to do with. All day I've been in an undetected romatically emotional mood. It wasn;t extremely hard core, so it's extremely curable so it can be cured within a couple days time. But still you always wonder, why your heart came up with that as a reference. Why it picked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment